Outstanding Quality!

Author Topic: Outstanding Quality!  (Read 3075 times)

Viper

• Newcomer
Outstanding Quality!
« on: July 09, 2012, 10:03:48 PM »
Just wanted to thank you guys for the outstanding quality of the games that you sell. Every NES game I ordered looks almost new. Shinny, never worn labels, just awesome! I have never had this happen consistently on any other used game store. Keep up the great work. Will tell all my friends.

pRaZoR

• Fakie Tweak
Re: Outstanding Quality!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 12:20:10 AM »
I second that. Game labels shinny like new. I wouldn't buy anywhere else.

Cousin Vinny

• Newcomer
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 11:54:44 AM »

If this is not a "state secret," I would like to know how you guys manage to get all these OEM AC adapters, controllers and joysticks in such great condition (and I do mean great) when everyone else has to sell the cheap 3rd party new ones from China?

PS, where are you located?

Jade

• Traveler
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 02:43:21 PM »

Guess it's a secret :)

Dave

• Newcomer
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 02:00:43 PM »
Just wanted to thank you guys for the outstanding quality of the games that you sell. Every NES game I ordered looks almost new. Shinny, never worn labels, just awesome! I have never had this happen consistently on any other used game store. Keep up the great work. Will tell all my friends.

It's not all good. The items are fantastic, the quality is great, the fast shipping is Great, the prices are Good, but when it comes to answering mail before buying, it's not so good. You guys should start answering mail in a timely manner and then you'll get an A+++ from me.